MuscleSport AminoREV® EAA
Black Series Advanced BCAA + EAA Formula
Get ready for the next level in amino acid supplements – AminoREV! Amino acids are the single most critical nutrient for muscle growth and recovery. AminoREV features a clinically-validated combination of Essential Amino Acids (EAA) and Branched Chain Amino Acids in the optimal Amino9™ ratio to take muscle anabolism to the max! With BCAA and EAA working in unison with the MTOR-Activating Anabolic Recovery Matrix and Revolutionary Cellular Recovery & Hydration Matrix, it can be said with absolute confidence… AminoREV is the best amino acid supplement out!
Amino9™ is a unique and powerful blend of EAA that may be better than protein for building muscle – just 1.5g of Amino9™ was found to increase anabolism as much as 40g whey protein!
Leucine is the amino acid responsible for triggering Muscle Protein Synthesis, enhancing muscle growth and recovery.
Cornerstone™ HICA and PureKIC® are leucine metabolites with even greater potential for reducing Muscle Protein Breakdown and increasing total muscle anabolism alongside the EAAs.
AstraGin® maximizes amino acid absorption to ensure athletes get the absolute most out of every bit of AminoREV.
NordicCherry™ tart cherry powder has been thoroughly demonstrated to increase recovery from exercise, decrease soreness, and improve performance.
Muscle Protein Synthesis and Muscle Protein Breakdown are two sides of the same muscle-building coin. With AminoREV, you get both! The amino acids maximize muscle anabolism while HICA and KIC reduce muscle catabolism, creating the greatest net increase in muscle growth and recovery possible. Going beyond aminos, the Tart Cherry Powder, CoCoganic™ Coconut Water Powder, and electrolytes in AminoREV reduce muscle soreness, promote rehydration, improve performance and stamina, and maintain cellular fluid balance to get you back to training faster and kick your game up a notch!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Amino9 Revolutionary BCAA and EAA Complex
The essential amino acids (EAA) must be obtained in the diet to meet bodily needs and include the three branched chain amino acids (BCAA), leucine, isoleucine, and valine as well as lysine, threonine, phenylalanine, histidine, methionine, and tryptophan.
- The EAA, including the BCAA, are the most vital to all facets of exercise including recovery, fueling, muscle growth, and performance.
- The amino acid leucine is the most potent nutritional signal for increase muscle protein synthesis (Norton, 2012).
- A recent study by Wilkinson et al. (2017) found 1.5g of EAA (with just 0.6g leucine) to maximally stimulate muscle protein synthesis – an amount no different from 40g whey protein. AminoRev contains 7g Amino9™ EAA.
MTOR Activating Anabolic Recovery Matrix
Alpha-Ketoisocaproate (KIC) is a direct metabolite of leucine. While leucine increase muscle protein synthesis, its metabolites are largely responsible for its anti-catabolic effects.
- Oxidation of leucine to KIC may be the first step to halting muscle proteolysis (muscle breakdown), first reported by Tischler, Desautels, and Goldberg (1982).
- KIC may reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, strength decrements, and muscle damage (Van Someren et al., 2005)
Cornerstone™ HICA Dihydrate
HICA (alpha-hydroxyisocaproic acid) is a metabolite of KIC, also known as leucic acid. Similar to KIC, HICA aids in the resistance of muscle damage and breakdown.
- Just 4 weeks of HICA supplementation has been found to increase lean body mass and reduce delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMS) by tipping the scales in favor of anabolism (Mero et al., 2010).
A combination of Astragalus Membranaceus and Panax Notoginseng, AstraGin has been validated to enhance nutrient absorption.
- Increases genetic expression of nutrient transporters along the intestinal wall
- Enhances amino acid absorption by 41% and leucine absorption by 58%
MTOR Activating Anabolic Recovery Matrix
Part of exercise-induced muscle damage and soreness is due to pro-oxidation and oxidative damage from free radicals. Tart Cherry Powders and Juices have been observed to enhance exercise recovery by functioning as an antioxidant.
- Levers et al. (2016) demonstrated that 10 days supplementation with tart cherry powder can reduce muscle catabolism and inflammatory markers while improving endurance.
- Recovery from resistance training is sped by tart cherry consumption, as evidenced by greater recovery of muscle contractile force 2 days following a resistance training bout (Sumners et al., 2011).
CoCoganic Coconut Water & Electrolytes
Coconut water and electrolytes help accelerate recovery of essential bodily fluids to maintain proper cellular functioning and athletic performance.
- A study comparing carbs + electrolyte vs. aminos + electrolyte found greater cellular rehydration with the amino + electrolyte blend, which also contained more potassium and magnesium (Tai, et al., 2014).
- Coconut water has been suggested to be a superior rehydration beverage than both carbohydrate-electrolyte drinks and plain water by equally restoring body fluids and being easier to drink (Saat et al., 2002).
Vitamin D may be the most insufficiently consumed micronutrient in the world. Vitamin D is associated with a plethora of benefits including greater testosterone levels, bone integrity, immunity, and reduced risk of cancer.
- Daily supplementation with 83 micrograms of vitamin D has been observed to increase testosterone in men with deficient testosterone levels (Pilz et al., 2011).
- Vitamin D has increased fat-free mass while decreasing fat mass following 12 weeks of daily supplementation (Salehpour et al., 2012).